Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (FLC) was born in late 1992 as a non profit entity created by the most representative organizations of the construction sector in Spain:
– National Construction Confederation (CNC)
– Metal, Construction and Allied UGT (MCA-UGT)
– The Federation of Construction, Wood and Allied CC.OO. (FECOMA-CC.OO.)
Foundation comes in the General Convention of the Construction Sector in establishing its creation and organization at the state level in order to professionalize and dignify the different offices of the construction sector.
Its objectives are:
– Development of Vocational Training, courses emphasizing machinery and its maintenance.
– Promotion of research, development and promotion of actions for the improvement of occupational health and safety at work.
– Promoting better jobs and issuing and monitoring of the Professional Construction Card.